En tinta roja

How we work

03 como-trabajamos-web
Receipt and delivery of the order

Receipt of the order

The texts can be sent in the following formats:

Digital Formats: Word (.doc, .docx), .InDesign, .pdf.

On paper.

We always deliver on time, if necessary within 24 hours for urgent cases. Please ask us for the rates for urgent work.

Delivery of the order
The terms of delivery will be agreed with the client after we have received and evaluated the text, never before. For proofreading works we will deliver two versions of the text, both edited. In one all changes will be outlined; the other is the final version of the text, without indications of the modifications.

Payment terms
Once the work we have to do is defined, and after we have evaluated the grade of complexity, we prepare an offer which we send to the client. We start work as soon as the client accepts the offer and we receive a first payment of 40% of the total amount. The remaining 60% has to be paid on receipt of the invoice after the work is complete.